Bhai Parmanand Vidya Mandir is a school with a unique history and strong rootsit is also a school with a developmental outlook that enables us to look at innovative ways to enhance the abilities of the learner in body, mind and spirit. It helps the students to scan the opportunities for growth, both at personal and social levels.
- It is a school that is known for its distinct culture, policies and practices. It is adaptive to challenges ahead and is open and flexible. A school with a blend of values, tradition, technology and a quest for excellence. It believes that the quality of education is not to be measured by its length and breadth, only by its depth & vision
- Bhai Parmanand Vidya Mandir is affiliated with CBSE vide School No. 25001.
Bhai Parmanand Vidya Mandir has been inspired by the ideals of the fearless freedom fighter, Bhai Parmanand; who was also a philosopher, an educationist and an institution builder. He travelled far and wide both in India and abroad to propagate ancient Vedic philosophy and the essence of Indian culture. His ideals have guided us to comprehend, that our children should not only grow into responsible national citizens but also, in the context of rapid and irreversible globalization, into responsible world citizens, while continuing to be proud of their motherland and its rich & diverse culture. Our comprehension has further, guided us in putting together a combination of educational tools, sports and other facilities which help the children to develop an integrated personality, a sense of duty and selfless services.
Our endeavour has been to build & refine an outstanding programme for the students. The school has teachers who are trained & committed to the early childhood & elementary years’ development and are here to encourage & nurture both the intellectual & creative talents of their students. Our student teacher ratio is small, so to ensure that our students receive maximum attention. And our primary goals towards the education of students are:
- Values & ethical behaviour set the tone & atmosphere for learning.
- To develop fluency in the use of the mother tongue or any foreign or Indian language; to foster enjoyment of all the process of communication: oral, written and visual.
- To recognize and to encourage talent of all kids and of all degrees and to endeavor to stretch the intellectual and creative capacity of individuals.
- To illustrate the intricacies of all human knowledge, to foster an appreciation of man’s creative skills, and to stimulate a conception of learning as a life-long process.
- To be vigorously selective in material presented to children, but always to pay particular attention to
- Stimulate intellectual curiosity.
- Direct and exercise emotions.
- Encourage creative, critical, societal and reflective thinking.
- Develop an interest in the process and resources of learning.
- Foster capacity to tackle problems and to follow and sustain an argument.
- Emphasize the differences between truth and falsehood and between fact and feeling.
- To seek to measure the extent of an individual’s success in making maximum use of one’s endowments and opportunities.
- To develop, in the school, a caring community, exercising concern and respect for the welfare of others and society, and emphasizing the overriding importance of good human relations, based on sensitivity, tolerance and goodwill.
In a nutshell, our Vision is, “To blend values, tradition, and technology in our educational system, with an ever evolving quest for quality and excellence.